Big September Giveaway!
This giveaway is for a Clay Jewelry Makers Prize Package worth over $100, plus a Handmade Stoneware Clay Pendant and Cord Necklace. Whether you are experienced in making jewelry or just getting started, you will enjoy this package! The tools and supplies may be used for making ceramic, polymer clay, or art clay jewelry. If you are new to using clay to make jewelry, you may want to see my free tutorial.
Included in the Prize Package
Tools & Supplies
- Stampabilities Texture Gallery “Deco Cuts” Stamp
- Lisa Pavelka “Splat” Texture Stamp
- Makin’s Clay Cutters (Round)
- Double-Ended Pin/Carver Tool
- 1 package of Kemper High Temp Wire 17 gauge
- 2 packages of Kemper High Temp Wire 24 gauge
- Box of Tiny Alphabet Stamps
- Grab Bag of Rubber Stamps
- Grab Bag of Silver-Plated Earring Findings including drops, earwires, posts, backs, and more
- Grab Bag of Silver-Plated Jewelry Findings including clasps, beads, and more
- Two Types of Earring Display Cards
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Bar, Twilight Delight 72% Cacao (chocolate fuels creativity)
Two Instruction & Idea Books
- Art Clay Silver & Gold: 18 Unique Jewelry Pieces to Make in a Day
- Rubber Stamped Jewelry by Sharilyn Miller
Handmade Stoneware Clay Pendant & Cord Necklace
- This large flower-shaped pendant was designed, handcrafted, glazed, and kiln-fired by Kathryn Depew (me) in my home studio. Please note that this may break if dropped on a hard surface, just like a pottery dish. The glaze used is non-toxic and lead-free. To see the variety of pendants that I’ve made, please View My Clay Jewelry Portfolio. If you are interested in ordering, please visit my Etsy Shop.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified within three days of the contest end date. If the winner does not reply within three days of notification, another winner may be chosen.
Contest Ends on 9/30/2012 (last full day) and is open to U.S. residents only.
Visit Linkies’ Pinterest Board for more contests!
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew